Score points with a little sports fan. Get them a new toy treat they’ll love. LEGO® Friends Mia’s Soccer Cube (41669) set is a great impulse gift for kids who love sport and LEGO building because it combines both passions within its cute carry case.
Travel fun in the bag
Designed to look like a sports bag, this cube contains a Mia mini-doll figure and a dog toy for kids in 1 of 4 colors. On one side of the cube is a goal and in the other is the locker room. All the pieces fix to the base – making it a great toy for sports fun on the move – and everything packs away neatly into the case. It’s the perfect toy to take to a friend’s house or into school for recess fun.
Cubes are a great introduction to the happy world of LEGO Friends where creative kids can explore their passions with a character who’s just like them. Little building is needed with these pick-up-and-play toys, so they make ideal sets for LEGO first-timers.
- Inspire on-the-go, imaginative sports play with LEGO® Friends Mia’s Soccer Cube (41669). Kids can enjoy anytime soccer fun wherever they are with this cute sports bag-styled box.
- 56 Pieces - Great-value soccer toy packs in lots of creative kit, including a LEGO® Friends Mia mini-doll toy, a dog toy in a surprise color, a buildable goal and locker, plus a scoreboard, ball and trophy.
- This pick-up-and-play toy lets creative kids practice soccer skills with Mia anytime, anywhere. When the play is finished, all the pieces pack away into the backpack-styled box.
- A just-because or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who love all things soccer. These simple builds make a great first step into the exciting universe of LEGO® construction fun.
- Measures over 2 in. (7 cm) high and 2 in. (7 cm) wide – big enough for little fingers to access to play, but small enough to pop in a bag to take to a friend’s house or for fun vacation play.
- Introduce boys and girls to the world of LEGO® Friends, where they can explore their passions with a buddy who’s just like them.
- The building components of this new toy meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- The components and bricks used in LEGO® kids’ toys meet stringent safety standards to ensure a safe and happy play experience.