Fulfil a child’s passion for arts and crafts with this 1,000+ piece LEGO® DOTS Lots of DOTS (41935) kit. It’s full of exciting colours and shapes, including ¼, ½ and full circles, plus square tiles in rainbow colours, to kick-start creativity. With a wide selection of DOTS, kids are free to create endlessly!
Boundless self-expression in a box
This massive kit gives kids the opportunity to make whatever designs they wish, with loads of tiles and suggestions to customize their LEGO DOTS accessories and room decor items, or other LEGO sets (sold separately). In the box kids will find lots of creative pattern inspiration, while expanding their confidence and imagination.
Cool arts-and-crafts vibes
The extra joy of this kit is the chance it offers kids to mix and match colourful tile patterns with their friends and show off their unique designs. The box makes a fun addition to a group crafting activity or a cool arts-and-crafts gift for a youngster to customize any other LEGO sets they may have.
- Make a child happy with this massive LEGO® DOTS Lots of DOTS (41935) arts-and-crafts set and inspire their creativity as they develop their design skills and make their own unique patterns.
- Expand a child’s creative imagination skills with more than 1,000 tiles in a rich tapestry of beautiful colors, some of which have never been included in DOTS sets before.
- What’s in the box? 1,040 Pieces - Nothing but pure, glorious, colorful DOTS! With 44 different types of DOTS tiles and lots of inspiration, kids can decorate bracelets, room decor items or any other LEGO® sets.
- Kids with a passion for arts and crafts will love this Lots of DOTS (41935) box. The tiles will enhance any group crafting activity and make a perfect holiday gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO® DOTS kits (sold separately). This box of multi-colored tiles will help build children’s confidence and creative skills while they have fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets boost kids’ effortsat self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.