This LEGO® City Hospital (60330) toy playset is packed with inspiring features for imaginative play, including a front desk with kids’ playroom, maternity ward, WC and an MRI scan room. The set also includes an ambulance and rescue helicopter and comes with Road Plates for connection to other LEGO sets, plus 12 minifigures, including 4 characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
Printed and digital building instructions
This LEGO construction set includes a step-by-step printed building guide and interactive digital building instructions for kids aged 7 and up. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, this intuitive digital guide comes with cool zoom and rotate tools that allow kids to visualize each model from all angles as they build.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City toy playsets put kids at the heart of the action with feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and inspiring characters for endless hours of imaginative fun.
- LEGO® City hospital playset for kids aged 7+ – The LEGO City Hospital (60330) playset is packed with details for imaginative play
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a multi-room toy hospital, ambulance and rescue helicopter, plus 12 minifigures including 4 characters from the LEGO® City Adventures TV series
- Designed for creative play – The toy ambulance has room for the included stretcher and kids can slide minifigure patients in and out of the MRI scanner
- A gift for budding doctors and nurses – 816 Pieces - This LEGO® toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise for kids aged 7 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the toy hospital building measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 11 in. (28 cm) wide and 10 in. (25 cm) deep
- Includes LEGO® minifigure accessories – This hospital playset comes with lots of minifigure accessories for imaginative play, including a medical cast, syringe and a wheelchair
- Includes an interactive digital building guide – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- Building kids’ creative skills – Children develop confidence and key life skills as they play
- Quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety