Power up kids’ play with the LEGO® City Reckless Scorpion Stunt Bike (60332) toy playset, featuring a cool flywheel-powered stunt motorcycle and the LEGO City Stuntz character Scorpion Luchadora, complete with her pet scorpion figure – a perfect duo for crowd-thrilling stunt-show action.
Designed for children aged 5 and up
This toy stunt bike set comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun building experience.
The inspiring world of LEGO City
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for realistic role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas!
- Self-powered toy stunt bike – Ramp up the action with this LEGO® City Reckless Scorpion Stunt Bike (60332) toy playset, complete with a LEGO City Stuntz rider minifigure
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a flywheel-powered stunt motorbike, plus a LEGO® City Stuntz Scorpion Luchadora minifigure and a scorpion figure
- Real stunt action – 15 Pieces - Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then release it to perform fun wheelies and airborne maneuvers
- A treat for kids aged 5 andup – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise
- Dimensions – When built, the Reckless Scorpion Stunt Bike measures over 1 in. (3.5 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) long and less than 1 in. (2 cm) wide
- Collect and combine – Combine this stunt bike playset with others from the LEGO® City Stuntz series for more stunt-show fun
- Building fun for kids aged 5+ – Includes an easy-to-follow pictorial printed building guide
- A play-and-learn toy – LEGO®City playsets come with realistic structures, vehicles and characters for imaginative play that helps kids develop creative skills and confidence
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety