Give any Marvel fan aged 6 and up a holiday treat with the LEGO® Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar (76231). The fun starts on December 1st and continues through the holidays.
24 Super Hero gifts for kids to reveal
Behind each of the calendar’s 24 doors is a daily gift for kids to discover throughout the December buildup to Christmas. There are 6 minifigures, including Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot and Mantis, plus mini builds and accessories that kids will recognize as inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Disney+ original TV series. There’s a drone, a blaster, the Guardians’ spaceship, a snowman in Thanos’s armor and more. As the big day approaches, kids can mix up the gifts to create endless imaginative Super Hero adventures.
- 24 daily treats – Behind each door of the LEGO® Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy Advent Calendar (76231) is a gift to inspire creative building and imaginative play
- Iconic characters – Includes Star-Lord, Rocket, Groot and Mantis minifigures and more to combine with mini builds and accessories
- Mini build models – Buildable play experiences include a drone, a blaster, the Guardians’ spaceship, a snowman in Thanos’s armor and lots more
- Endlessly versatile – As the big day approaches, kids can mix different gifts together to recreate favorite scenes and Marvel adventures of their own
- Pre-Christmas treat – With 24 days of surprise gifts, this Advent calendar provides any young Super Hero aged 6 and up with imaginative fun that lasts for months
- Compatible with other LEGO® sets – The gifts found within the calendar combine easily with all other LEGO Marvel building toys
- Super Hero sets – All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide children with premium-quality playsetsthat deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards